We are looking for hands-on .NET Architect for our client in NYC for a long term contracting position.
· Work with account management team to proactively identify business opportunities for the client stakeholders, and create appropriate technology solutions
· Establish relationships with technology leadership community within the client organization and be the “go to” person for any technical advice. Influence technology decisions and long term vision within the client organization
· Provide architecture review and governance to the projects within the account, ensuring compliance with the agreed standards and frameworks.
· Expected to play a key role in the initiation phase of complex technical projects
· Establish best practices, drive continuous innovation and efficiency, and set benchmarks for technical excellence
· Knowledge of Architectural methodologies / frameworks, including TOGAF 9.
· Experience in managing architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design and approaches.
· Experience of working in distributed multicultural teams with offshore based services providers.
· Handling Innovation in technology via experimenting with new technologies, tools, approaches and architectures and channelling them into business.
· Skilled in a broad range of current technologies and platforms such as
o Java, Microsoft .Net (C# and/or Ext. NET), ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, WebAPI,
o Understanding of Amazon, Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS offerings and implementation
o Atleast one of [MuleSoft, Apigee, BizTalk, NServiceBus, other ESBs]
o ECM/WCM: Atleast one of [SharePoint, SiteCore, DNN, Sitefinity]. Understanding of ECM/WCM concepts.
o SQL/BI: SQL Optimizations/tuning concepts, SSRS, SSIS.
o SCM: ALM using TFS (Req mgmt, Code Quality-.Net & Jscript, Build, CI, RM). Understanding of GIT. Desired: [SVN, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, JIRA]
o Mobile solution frameworks (iOS, Android)
o Enterprise application security frameworks
· Experience in the Airline/Aviation domain is highly desirable - ideally one in PSS domain and one in Airports domain